Wednesday, March 31, 2021

What to do in times of uncertainty | How the election will change real estate | Lou Brown Explains

We are experiencing some serious times of uncertainty in real estate. Wouldn't you agree with me? I have a ton of students and asking me, how the election will change real estate and how the pandemic has changed real estate.

Wow, these are great questions, and I have the answers.

Whether you want to dip your toes in the world of real estate investing, or you already have some experience and want to do better, I have solutions for you!

To start, how about you attend my next all day Wealth Builder Workshop for just $1
you can do that here: https://wealthbuilderworkshop.online/

__________________________________________________________

When there's a change in tax code, there is a literal upheaval in the marketplace, meaning that people that were planning based on the old tax code are now losers in the new tax code. So there's always winners and losers whenever there's a change of administration in the White House. And we need to be aware of that and plan accordingly.

Learn about this, and much more, when you attend my next all day Wealth Builder Workshop for simply $1! https://wealthbuilderworkshop.online/

Watch Video

No comments:

Post a Comment