Saturday, December 25, 2021

Step 8: Why Most REI’s Run Their Business Backwards



Lou Brown is doing a ten-part series of Step by Step guides in buying your first BIG real estate deal.

Today he will teach you how to find the buyer before you buy a property. Instead of having an inventory of properties, have an inventory of buyers. Have an inventory of clients that you are going to buy a property for. This is exactly what Lou means when he says real estate investors run their business backward and it’s costing them a fortune.

Timestamps:
0:01 - Introduction - “Real Estate Investors Run Their Businesses Backward and It’s Costing Them a Fortune!”
0:35 - Lou’s Wins of the Week
0:45 - High-end property successfully sold without going to the bank.
3:11 - What does the Affordable Housing Provider mean?
4:59 - http://www.WealthBuilderWorkshop.online/Lou - One day for $1 with Lou - October 30th
5:57 - Step 8: Why Most REI’s Run Their Business Backwards - 10 Steps to Buy Your First BIG Real Estate Deal
6:25 - Find the Buyer Before You Buy
10:41 - Get aligned with your real estate agents and mortgage brokers
12:20 - “Doing Good, While Doing Well”
15:00 - http://www.WealthBuilderWorkshop.online/Lou - One day for $1 with Lou - October 30th - learn the benefits of TRUSTS
18:41 - Are you a bank? What is seller financing?
22:39 - Get away with the pain and suffering of the real estate business
24:30 - Work for Equity
26:17 - https://www.StreetSmartInvestor.com
27:30 - Fewer deals, Less Work, More Money
30:09 - Lou’s parting message: Are you serious about your business? If you want a business that will succeed join my workshop. Grab the opportunity to build wealth. http://www.wealthbuilderworkshop.online/Lou - One day for $1 with Lou - October 30th

If you are JUST getting started in real estate investing, you NEED to attend my ONE-DAY virtual training. I teach it LIVE over ZOOM, and it's only $1 (yes, one dollar) for SIX HOURS of solid how-to training! https://www.wealthbuilderworkshop.online

If you're ready for a more in-depth experience, then you owe it to yourself to investigate my THREE- DAY Millionaire Jumpstart Event. I host it four times a year in various locations, and you can attend LIVE and in person. I'm your coach all three days.
Find out more at https://millionairejumpstart.com/

Here is an overview of my proven and practical approach to investing in real estate.

* Money Making Secret #1: Getting Motivated Sellers to Call You! Stop calling unmotivated sellers and getting rejected more times than a geek for the high school prom! I'll show you how for over 28 years, I've been able to get deals brought to me and have motivated sellers hunting me down to give me their house.

* Money Making Secret #2: The Art of Structuring Deals! I've been doing this for 40 years, and I love to share how I get sellers to give me the house, a check, and even a jet ski or two.

* Money Making Secret #3: Negotiating Secrets Revealed! I love to negotiate, ask Matt, one of my hand-picked coaches. We recently went to an estate sale, and he witnessed me structuring a deal to buy the house and contents right there on the spot.

* Money Making Secret #4: Trusts Simplified! A little confused on this entire Trust thing? Why do it? How to do "Subject-To" safely? I'm going to show you my new fundamentals of Trusts training that will simplify the concept of Trusts so much that a 9-year-old child can understand it.

* Money Making Secret #5: Develop a Plan for Success in Real Estate. The wealthiest man ever to walk the earth left clues for us on how he amassed his great wealth and kept it.

Need help deciding which power-packed "one-of-a-kind" training on making money in real estate investing is best for you!
Call 1-800-578-8580 or visit us online at https://www.streetsmartinvestor.com
Visit our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/streetsmartinvestor

#realestateinvesting #realestateinvestingforbeginners #realestatesuccess
#realestateonlinecourses #realestateflips #realestatebusiness #sellerfinancing #trusts
#LouBrown #JumpStartMillionaire
#StreetSmartInvestor
#CertifiedAffordableHomeProvider

Watch Video

No comments:

Post a Comment