Wednesday, September 29, 2021

2. Value Based Buying products on sale - 11 Things Poor People Do That the Rich Avoid

In my career, I started with is low-income properties such as apartment complexes. One of the things that I noticed is that some of them would go to the convenience store like it was a grocery store that charges more.

With that, I've always been a value-based buyer. I look at the cost and number of pennies per ounce and things like that. It's not about not being able to afford, but I like to keep the money I can keep.

Watch my other videos for more advice or sign up for my https://www.millionairejumpstart.com today!

1. Buy and Hold
2. Value Based Buying products on sale
3. Time management - -
4. Snippets of time
5 Avoid time wasters - TV
6. Watch what people do not to what they say
7. Blaming others
8. Quitting
9. Other people’s energy - leverage
10. Having a plan
11. Take advice from people with more money than you have

#LouBrown #11ThingsPoorPeopleDoThattheRichAvoid
https://www.millionairejumpstart.com

Watch Video

No comments:

Post a Comment